Saturday, August 1, 2009

Baby Boy #4

Baby boy #4 was born yesterday at 5:41 pm! Still no name, but Mom and Baby are doing well. He weighed 7 lbs and measured 19.5 inches. He looks just like his big brothers (and his Dad)!



His eye is kind of squished closed in this picture, but, he's still so cute!

13 comments:

St. Jeor Family said...

Congrats! He reallt is so cute!

tfthornock said...

Oh Monica, he is so cute! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!

LoGunns said...

Hoooray!! I had to fight myself to not call you and ask if he was here yet. I wanted to know but didn't want to bother you. He is so cute!

The Mumfords said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear that all is well. All your boys are soooo cute, that's probably why you keep having them.

Mindy and Tyler said...

Congratulations - he's super cute. I can't believe how much hair he has!

Stephanie said...

He is so cute! He is a perfect little baby. I love him already. I want to hold him again.

Belnap Family said...

OH!!! I'm so glad you put pictures up! He is adorable, amazing how much he looks like the others! Can't wait to meet him.

Greg said...

Congratulations you guys. Hope you recover quickly Monica.

Laura said...

CONGRATS!!!! He is so cute and I cannot believe how much hair he has. So cute!!!!

Laura said...

BTW- Baby #4 and I share a b-day :) what a great day to be born :)

The Davies Family said...

Congrats Monica and Chris! FOur boys is such an accomplishment! And YOU are the mom to do it! I am always so impressed with you!
What a great family picture!
Take care of yourself!

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful family you have!!!!

Cassie Jeter said...

Congrats Chris and Monica!! I can't beleive you already had him!! I'm sure he will be a real cutey just like all of your other kids. 4 kids!!! Wow!! You guys are AMAZING!:)! Take care,