Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kimberly's House

Scroll down for a few new posts!
We went up to Kimberly and Greg's house last weekend. Chris spent the weekend helping Greg work on their patio and Kimberly and I went to visit my Grandma. I love this picture of Grandma with the baby and Jason. Adam was too busy pouting to be in the picture, and Isaac was outside trying to catch the bunny that lives in my Grandma's yard with carrots from her refrigerator!

Kimberly and I snuck away to do a little shopping and while we were gone the boys set up a water slide for the kids. They had so much fun! If it wouldn't have been cold by the time we got home, I might have tried it too!


I always love hanging out with my sisters! I feel like I never get to spend enough time with them, and when we are together, the time goes by way too fast! The only downside of the weekend? After working until 3:00 in the morning on the patio, I don't know if I will ever be able to get Chris to want to do ours! Maybe next summer...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love hanging out with my sisters too! I would have loved to hang out with you guys.