Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 2

The second day at the hospital, Jeremy and Alisha brought the boys (all decked out with new outfits! Thanks you guys!!!!) back to see their baby brother before they all headed out of town. They had so much fun with Jeremy and Alisha and all of their cousins. They even got to go on a boating "adventure" while they were at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Thank you so much everyone, for all of your help!
Chris's parents and sister were able to come up and see the baby.
My Mom came back up on Sat with my Dad and they brought Jason. He LOVED all of the one on one attention he got from Grandma and Grandpa, and had so much fun with them! Unfortunately, at this point I was a little too out of it (drugged up and in pain) to take pictures so I didn't get any of my Mom or Jason, but I liked this one of my Dad holding the baby.


He looks so sweet!

1 comment:

Belnap Family said...

He just gets cuter every day doesn't he. I love him. And you...