Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Here is a picture of the baby's first walk. A few days after we got home from the hospital I got brave and ventured to the park. The walk there was fine but I was kind of sore by the time we got home. It felt good to get out and do something though!

This is Spencer's last day at our house. It was so much fun to have him here this summer. We keep trying to talk him into moving back in with Tawny after they get married. Newlyweds don't need a finished basement, right?! We miss him already!

Well, it took having a baby, but I finally got my cousins Michelle and Ame to come visit me! Here are the boys jumping with Ame's little girl. Jason loves her!

Michelle, Ame, Isaiah, and Bailey.

It was so wonderful having you here, I didn't want you to leave! That is why you just need to move. Thanks for coming! We love you guys!

2 comments:

LoGunns said...

I can't wait to see baby Lucas. Can I have you over for dinner sometime? When do you think you will feel up to it? call me when you're ready.

Stephanie said...

I am so glad they went up there too. I want to see Lucas so bad! I might just escape and go up without Mikes permission.