Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Soccer

Soccer season is upon us once again. This is Adam's first year to be old enough to play outdoor soccer. He was really excited to start, and, I wish I could say that he took to the sport and loved it immediately, but, lets just say that he jumped for joy when his game was cancelled last week due to inclement weather!
It has already been a scheduling challenge to have two kids playing now- their games are at different parks, and the times always overlap. It is going to be crazy when we have four boys in sports all at the same time! How do people do it?!

Here is Isaac, playing his favorite position- one where he doesn't have to run! I don't know if you can see it clearly in this picture, but, he decided to wear his shin guards on the outside of his socks instead of underneath them. Silly kid!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am sure they will find a sport that they like one day. Quilting?