Here are the boys on Saturday afternoon (even better!!):
Alisha, Jeremy, and Alisha's family came over on Saturday and we had dinner with them, the boys went to the Priesthood session, and then we had a birthday party for Jeremy. The boys went in and put the candles on Jeremy's cakes for him, can you tell?!
Here are the boys, a few days later, coloring Easter eggs for Isaac's classroom party (and a few for us). I managed to keep the ones that Isaac wrote "Isaac loves Abbi" on at home. Apparently he is not shy about announcing his little crush to his entire class, but I wasn't too keen on the idea!
Jason has started making silly faces every time I pull out the camera. He either scrunches up his face, sticks out his tongue, or does something weird with his mouth. What a goofy kid! Some of his favorite phrases: "Mom, I think we've got a little problem here!" (When he says this, it is usually not just a "little" problem. It generally requires a great deal of cleaning on my part, so, this phrase always makes me cringe). "Don't worry guys, I'm coming!" (For some reason he thinks that Isaac and Adam would never dream of doing something fun without him, and, if they are, they are just biding their time until Jason gets there, after which they can start playing "for reals"). And of course, "I'm not Jason, I'm Batman (or kitty, or puppy, or Yoda, or Count Duku?, or Spiderman, etc, etc, etc...)", I also hear "Mommy, I mean, Princess Leah (or Mommy kitty, Mommy puppy, etc)". He loves to pray, and after every prayer he says, "mom, I closed my eyes so I get a cha-ching", and then, if we are eating he will yell at the top of his lungs, "Now eat up!".

2 comments:
Who wouldn't love that little Jason?! He is so cute. I love the picture of him and Adam snuggling. How sweet is that? I am glad that Isaac wants everyone to know that he loves Abby.
What an adorable post! Your boys are so cute! Yeah, I wished I would have known you were in IF on Saturday as well! I miss you! It would have been fun to catch up with you! FYI: Jason and I are contemplating a trip to the temple in the near future. Would you like to join us?
Post a Comment