Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

Getting ready to go downstairs.

Yet another Easter egg hunt! They had so much fun that they didn't want Easter to end. They spent all morning taking turns hiding and finding eggs.


Jason made funny faces in all of the pictures that I tried to take!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Sure looks like fun. I love Jason's faces, what cutie pie. I notice there are no pics of you on here... what's up with that?!?

Belnap Family said...

OHhhh Jasonnnnn.......

McKayTroop said...

Monica I can't believe how big your kids are! By the way this is your old roomie Sara. You have such a cute family! I got to your blog from Stephy's, I hope you don't mind! Keep in touch!

Monica said...

Sara, you need to invite me to your blog! My e-mail is m_streeter@hotmail.com. It is great to hear from you!!!

Kallee said...

Man, your boys are just to stinkin' cute. I love jason's faces...just like Kinlee. I've decided that because you and Chris make the cutest boys ever your bound to keep having boys:). They're too cute!

Sarah said...

I just love your boys! They are so cute in their little church outfits!

Stephanie said...

They all look so handsome! I love Jason's faces.