My cousin Michelle gave us this very cute wreath as a housewarming gift when we moved in last summer. A few weeks ago I was smoking out our house trying to clean the oven and had all of the doors and windows open. I came downstairs into the living room where the front door was open, and a robin frantically flew out. Then, a few days later I noticed that she kept coming back. The boys sat on the floor and watched her come and go, and we got to see her build her nest from start to finish. It was so fun!
A few days later we peeked inside of it and we saw an egg. The next day there was another one, and then there were three!
Evey time we are downstairs we check to see if the Mom is in her nest. I think that I am just as excited as the kids are for them to hatch!
3 comments:
I think it is so cool that she has built a nest in your door wreath. I am pretty excited myself.
I'm jealous! That is so fun for your kids (and you)
Also Happy Birthday to Jason and Ben!
And congrats to stephanie on little Noah. Wish mine was already out.
What an amazing find - I would love that! I hope you get pictures when they hatch :D
Post a Comment