It has become a tradition to go to Baby Animal Day every year with my Mom, Stephanie (who was a trooper walking around all day only a week away from having her baby), and Benjamin. The kids look forward to it all year long (and so do I- the chicks and ducks and bunnies are so cute!). Whenever we drive by on our way out of town, they ask me if it is almost time for Baby Animal Day, so you can imagine how excited they were when I told them that we were going! It was a cloudy day, but luckily it didn't rain on us, and the kids didn't seem to mind the cold too much! Here are a million pictures:






I love this picture of Isaac. I had it cropped so that you could see his face better, but, when I uploaded the picture, it went back to it's original size.




We weren't going to stop and see the Easter Bunny, but, Jason justcouldn't resist. He ran under the ropes and jumped on to his lap and started hugging him. He didn't want to get down. When he finally did, he started walking away and then turned around and hugged him again. It was so sweet! Then Adam decided he wanted a turn as well.


Isaac was introduced to Mutton
Bustin (is that how you spell it?) this year. We asked him if he wanted to do it, and he was pretty reluctant until Chris showed him the prizes he could win. He watched a couple of other kids and finally mustered up the courage to try. He got his helmet and vest on, they helped him onto one of the sheep, he held on for dear life, and won FIRST PLACE in the mutton
bustin contest! It was so funny! He rode for 5 seconds, and then the sheep fell over. Isaac even held on while the sheep was rolling over the top of him, poor kid. He had a blast, and keeps asking us when he can do it again! Here he is with his first place prize. I will have to get some more pictures from Stephanie and post those as well.

Adam was a little nervous about the pony rides, but he finally decided to try and I'm so glad that he did. He giggled the whole time he was riding, and I don't think any of them wanted to get off when their rides were over. Thanks Mom, for a wonderful day!!
1 comment:
Cute pics Monica! Your boys are so cute! I bet you are the BEST Mom! Hope your pregnancy is going O.k.or as good as it can be!! Take care!
Post a Comment