Monday, March 26, 2012

Last Day

We drove from California to St George, and stayed the night.  When we got up in the morning, we made the boys work on their homework.  They were not very happy with us!  When they were finally finished, we checked out and walked around the Temple grounds and visitor's center.
 After that, we drove up to the red rocks and just let the kids run around.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

They would have stayed here all day too!  They had so much fun.  I think we were all pretty sad to see our vacation end, but, we had such a wonderful trip!  The kids still talk about it all of the time, especially Lucas, who I thought would be too young to really get anything out of it.  I guess we are going to have to start saving money so we can go again!!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mds said...

Lucas is so big already!! They grow up too fast!!!

Belnap Family said...

Great pictures. I am laughing though because last night I went through our vacation pictures to get ready to blog...they look suspiciously similar :)