Sunday, March 18, 2012

February

 I love how this kid falls asleep in the most random places!

Jason lost his second tooth!  It has been loose forever, but, for some reason he has been hesitant to play with it and get it out.  One night Chris came home from work and Jason was showing it to him.  Chris asked him if he could feel it, and pulled it out.  I think he was in shock for a few seconds, then, he just started laughing and ran in to show it to me!

Chris was gone from 7 in the morning until 10:30 at night on Valentine's Day, so, we invited some friends over for dinner.

After dinner, we decorated cookies.  The kids usually eat more candy and frosting than they actually put on the cookies, but, they had fun!
 

Jason and his friend Claire piled snow into our wagon, and then tried to make a snowman out of it.

Isaac and Adam did Jr Jazz this year.  They were both a little hesitant to sign up, but, they had a lot of fun so I'm glad we did it!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: