The next morning, we got up early again and tried to hit all of the little kid rides before the lines got too long.
We happened to walk by the place where they were doing Jedi Training right before they started, so, we decided to sit down and watch. We didn't think the boys had a chance of getting called up because there were so many little kids there with signs, but, Adam and Jason both got to go.
Jason's little face was so serious the whole time. He was really trying hard to follow all of the directions, and it was so cute to watch.
After that, Jason really thought he was a Jedi. He couldn't get the stroller's seat belt undone the day before, but tried again and did it. He looked at me with the most serious look on his face and said, "Mom, I'm a Jedi now, that's why I could do that".
We were walking around California Adventure with the whole family when a guy went up to Ian and asked him if he wanted tickets for the World of Color. Most of the family had already gone the night before, but, Holly, Cory, Amanda, Greg, and our family were able to go. We got a spot right in the front, along the fence. It was amazing! I have never seen anything like it. We were so close that we all got wet and we could feel the heat of the fire when they shot flames up.

1 comment:
I am LOVING looking at your pictures and reading about the trip. I love the one with the line up of strollers. That is great. I really can see a sparkle in their eyes with excitement too.
Post a Comment