Chris took a few days off after the Fourth so that we could go camping. Well, when we were up at his parent's house, we found out that everyone was going to the zoo the next day and that we could get in for cheap, so, we decided to postpone our camping trip and tag along. The boys were OK with it because we promised them that we would still go up the canyon and make s'mores later in the week!
At the end of the day, we were all hot, tired and ready to go home. Jason looks so worn out, but he didn't want to leave Alisha! She is such a great Aunt. The boys (and all of the other nieces and nephews) just adore her. At this point, Jason was ready to say goodbye to us and move in with Alisha forever!





I don't have to go to the zoo to see little monkeys climbing around in trees!
I figured that since the elephant is the animal that I most resemble right now, it was fitting to take my picture here. This particular elephant is pregnant as well, but was hiding from the camera. I don't blame her. If I had to be pregnant for two years, I would go into hiding as well!
I don't have to go to the zoo to see little monkeys climbing around in trees!
I figured that since the elephant is the animal that I most resemble right now, it was fitting to take my picture here. This particular elephant is pregnant as well, but was hiding from the camera. I don't blame her. If I had to be pregnant for two years, I would go into hiding as well!
Despite the heat, the boys could have stayed at the zoo ALL day long, which was fine with me. They took their time looking at everything, and then wanted to go back and see it all again! I'm glad that they had fun. Thanks everyone, for letting us tag along!
1 comment:
HOw fun! I want to go to a real zoo. Ours isn't really that cool. Okay, it totally sucks. You look cute, not like an elephant BTW. How many kids did you fit into that double stroller?????!
Post a Comment