Isaac finished reading the first Harry Potter book a few weeks ago. He was supposed to be in bed sleeping, but when he came running downstairs, book in hand, with a big grin on his face I just couldn't get mad at him. I love this picture, you can just see how excited he was!

Chris and I were down visiting Chris's family a few weekends ago. My Mom and Stephanie came and hung out with me while all of the big boys went to the movies. We went out to lunch and let the kids play. It was so much fun!


I love my Mom! The kids were trying to get all of us to go up into this tree house, and no one wanted to, so my Mom went up with them. The kids LOVE playing with her. They follow her around constantly, and when she is not around, they talk about her all of the time. Jason always tries to call her on the phone. He asks me at least once a day EVERY day if Grandma is coming to our house to visit us!

Chris slept out on the trampoline with the boys a few nights ago. They had so much fun!


This is Isaac, in midair, jumping on Chris.

Isaac and his friend Kevin at one of my work activities. We did messy outdoor fun, and we definitely got messy, that's for sure. The kids all had a great time though.
Holly had her baby (A few weeks ago also. I am always so behind!) They named her Carlyn and call her Carly for short. She is so cute! I could have sat there and held her all day.

No comments:
Post a Comment