Friday, July 10, 2009

Progress!

I have 2 new posts below this one, and about 5 more that I still need to do. I will try to get caught up next week!

Our grass in finally starting to look like grass! We have some major bald patches, but where it is growing in, it looks great! I can't wait for the kids to be able to play on it!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Papa George said...

Your lawn looks . . . GREEN and . . . WONDERFUL!
Thanks for coming up on the 4th of July. It was fun to have you all experience the Wyoming Fireworks Program. WFP
If you gathered some "fun" family fotos fff maybe you can show them to me on your famliy blog. Cathie and I DID NOT take photos . . . so please bail us out!
Love ya

Papa George

Paul said...

What a great looking house!!! And the lawn looks great too! Way to go champ.