Tv shows that I like to watch:
1. Spongebob
2. Cyberchase
3. Sid the Science Kid
4. Backyardigans
5. Ruff Ruffman
6. Transformers cartoons
Things that happened yesterday:
1. I played at school.
2. I played with my friend Jayden.
3. I had fun.
4. I finished my Magic Treehouse book "Dinosaurs Before Dark".
5. I played with my brothers Adam and Jason.
6. I helped my mom make dinner.
7. I rode my bike.
Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Going to Jayden's house after school tomorrow.
2. Playing with my brothers.
3. Being nice.
4. Playing video games on Saturday.
5. Halloween.
6. Playing with my friends at school.
Things I love about Fall:
1. Raking leaves and jumping in them.
2. Having leaf fights.
3. Collecting leaves and making a picture and making leaf men.
4. Going trick or treating.
5. Starting 1st grade.
6. Carving and painting pumpkins.
Things on my wish list:
1. Nintendo DS
2. Pokemon cards
3. Wii
4. Lego Batman
5. Transformers
6. Trampoline
7. Razor Scooter
8. New crayons
Favorite Restaurants of mine:
1. Costa Vida
2. Mandarin Garden
3. McDonalds
4. Old Grist Mill
5. Subway
6. Arby's
Places I've Lived:
1. Basement of a house until a week after I was born.
2. Art's house down on the island.
3. Our condo.
4. Our new house.
Jobs I've Had: (or still have)
1. Sometimes I am the class president at school.
2. Do the dishes.
3. Helping Cora at school.
4. Putting the dishes in the dishwasher.
5. Folding laundry and putting it away.
6. Picking up toys.
7. Reading.
8. Helping my brothers.
People I tag are:
1. Ethan Belnap
2. Abe Gunn
3. Kevin McComber
2 comments:
Uh, no tag for Benjamin OK he couldn't do it but I hope Kimmy does, I really liked that. Isaac is so sweet.
Yeah!!! I am glad he did it. He is a cute boy and Leah wants to play with him. I wanted to come up this weekend but I was not able to. Could we come up next Fri? I will e-mail you.
Post a Comment