8 years ago
Friday, October 3, 2008
Too good to be true?
It is probably too soon to be excited, but, Jason has been wearing underwear for the past few days and has yet to have an accident! We even spent all day yesterday out running errands and playing at the park, and he came up and told me every time that he needed to go to the bathroom! Could it be? Is it possible that for the first time in 6 and a half years I will not have a single child in diapers? I am holding my breath and keeping my fingers crossed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey Monica!!! I found over here too, One more place besides facebook to check out what is going on!!! Wow, 6 years since no kids with diapers. Who would of thought!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU!!! HE IS SUCH A SMART KID, IT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME HE PICKED IT UP SO QUICKLY. GOOD LUCK!
Hmmmm, must be time for another one! It's been over 8 years and counting since we've been diaperless! Congratulations with the potty training. I'm impressed that with the move and those sorts of changes that he's still done so well! You must keep things very comfortable for your kids during that stressful time. My kids always struggled with that stuff when we'd move or add another sibling--proof that I rub my stress off on them I think! Anyhoo, I hope things continue well!
That is so awesome. Will you teach Benjamin now. I am not surprised thought either Jason is has been good at everything just like all your smartie pants kids. You are just a great mom.
Wow!! I'm starting my 2 year old....but in 2 months I'll start all over again... OH, the joys of motherhood!
He is soooo cute!! You are the BEST mom!
Post a Comment