Jason: Please can I watch eenie meenie minie moe?
Me: What?!
Jason: I like that eenie meenie minie moe one.
Me: OK, can you tell me what the eenie meenie minie moe is about?
Jason (grabbing my hand and taking me to the entertainment center): It's this one, it's the fishy movie.
Me: Ohhhh, you want to watch Finding Nemo!!!!
Since that day, he has also been known to call in the LMNO movie. Well, at least he is getting a
Me: What?!
Jason: I like that eenie meenie minie moe one.
Me: OK, can you tell me what the eenie meenie minie moe is about?
Jason (grabbing my hand and taking me to the entertainment center): It's this one, it's the fishy movie.
Me: Ohhhh, you want to watch Finding Nemo!!!!
Since that day, he has also been known to call in the LMNO movie. Well, at least he is getting a
handle on that whole rhyming concept!
4 comments:
I love that! I still get a smile every time I think of him asking for the nemo movie. He says the cutest things.
HAHA, so funny! how cute! I love his conversations.
That is so cute! Kids come out with the funniest things :D
You just can't get any cuter than that! I love your boys!
Post a Comment