Thursday, October 16, 2008

What did we get ourselves into?!

As you can see, we are "attempting" to put in a sprinkler system by ourselves. When I say "by ourselves" I actually mean Chris and his brother Jeremy, not me! I have been informed that my job is to keep the *@#&^ kids in the house so they will stop filling in all of the trenches that were just dug! Here are some pictures of our lovely trenches:

Here is Chris re-digging some of the trenches:

Here are the boys hard at work:

OK, so they might not look like they are working in this picture, but, let me tell you, these men spent ALL day Saturday (remember what the weather was like on Saturday?!) outside working. It was snowy, rainy, windy, and SOO cold. Thanks to Greg, Jeremy, and Chris's Dad, Chris was able to get a good start. Now, if only we could keep the sun shining for a few more weeks...
If any of you guys out there want to come over and join "project get our sprinkler system in before the ground freezes", let us know!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a good hubbie. And how nice of Greg Jeremy and Chris's dad to come help. It's looking good as far as I can tell.

Paul said...

Aaaaahhhhh...the real joys of home ownership. Way to go with the sprinkler system though! You will never regret it. Go Chris Go!

Laura said...

ARGGGHH!! What a pain but well worth all the effort. Go Chris!