Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OK, I am doing a little experiment. Bear with me. Let me know if it is annoying! I discovered how to do collages, and figured it would help me get caught up on all of my pictures, so, here we go!

Here are some pictures of the boys playing in the dirt piles around our house, sliding down a mattress on our stairs, and just being silly. Did I mention that I LOVE our new house?!!


These pictures are of my Mom, Aunt, and favorite cousins hanging out in Salt Lake. We had so much fun going shopping, playing games, and just spending time together (did I mention that none of us brought any kids?). I never wanted it to end!


Here are some of the pictures I took up in Burley when we went up for my Grandma's funeral. The picture on the bottom row, second from left is one of my favorite pictures of my Grandma. I always thought that she was so beautiful and classy! We all really miss her!
More random pictures of the boys. The one of Adam on the couch is in our new house. Notice the bare walls...
We went up to Evanston a few weekends ago and our amazing photographer, Ian, took some family pictures. Here are some that I took of the kids playing while everyone was waiting for their turn. The one on the top row, second from the right, is of all the Grandchildren on Chris's side of the family- they are all so cute!.


These pictures are from the dinosaur museum in Ogden. We went with my Mom, Stephanie, and Benjamin. The kids loved it, and Isaac keeps asking me when we can go back again.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are all so cute! You need to teach me how to do that. It looks like Benjamin is one of you kids he fits right in.

Laura said...

I personally love the collages. I especially like the last one, cause it looks REALLY similar to mine.

It looks like a full summer... FUN FUN and more fun!

Belnap Family said...

I think the collage is fine cause we can just open them and see them enlarged. LoVE the pictures. Good job.
1. I'm laughing inside at the pictures of the boys in the dirt. ha ha ha been there, done that.
2. The house is looking very nice.(from what we can see)
3. GWO looked fun! I'm really sad I couldn't goooo!!!
4. I'm not sure I'm glad I made it into the funeral collage. Not the best picture, but fun memories I guess.
5. I want to say something about Spencer sleeping with woody, but I'm not sure I should....
6. Your family pictures are cute, but is there one with you and CHris and the boys? Want to see.
7. Dino park?! Why are you guys having fun w/out me???? Stupid Idaho.

Monica said...

Kimberly, you are so funny!
1. I only laugh on the inside when they run out and start playing in the dirt 5 minutes after they get out of the bathtub and get into a nice, clean set of clothes. Wait, did I say laugh, I meant cry.
2. Thanks. Chris said he would hang my pictures up after I cut his hair. I cut his hair like a week and a half ago. Can you guess where all of my pictures are? Yep, still on the floor.
3. We missed you too!!
4. Stop it, you are beautiful!
5. I don't know what it is with boys and their Woody's... As you know, we have 3 of them in our house. The dolls, I mean.
6. Those are just the ones that I took with my camera. I haven't seen the ones that Ian took yet. I will probably post them when I get them. Well, that's not true. I will only post them if I look cute!
7. Stupid Idaho. I miss you!

Dimitricoff Family said...

Super cute pictures! Look at you all blog savvy!! You'll have to show me how you did that. It's a good way to get in a lot of pictures and I like that I can just click on them and make them big!