Friday, February 11, 2011

May 2010

Adam's Kindergarten Graduation
With his teacher
His friend Tabitha
His teacher's aide


Isaac's crazy hair day
This is not the best picture of their faces, but, I love the way that Lucas is looking up at Chris!

SUMMER VACATION!!!!!
Fishing with Jeremy and Alisha



A s'mores night in our backyard



Adam and Jason set up a little tent in the toy room and slept in it.


Then Chris decided to go bigger and better and set up our camping tent in the living room. He surprised the boys while we were gone and rented the movie Matilda and set the tent up so that the door was open and facing the TV. The kids and dad had a movie night and a sleepover. It was so cute and they couldn't have been more excited!



Another rainy soccer game. His hair is all plastered down so we hung out in the car until the game was over to dry off.
Another cute sleeping picture. We had just gotten home from church and I was in the kitchen making lunch. I could hear Lucas crawling around in the living room and then all of the sudden he got really quiet. I went to go in and check on him and this is how I found him:


Sleepover with their friend Nicholas
Do you remember all of Jason's lotion posts? Well, Lucas found the drawer with the lotion. So just when I though it was safe from one kid, another one finds it...
This is after most of the mess had been cleaned up. I wish I would have gotten all of it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

WOW!!!!! You are amazing for this GREAT "catch-up" post!

I LOVED seeing all the fun summer pics and those VERY handsome boys of yours. Sure looks like you had a great summer. Keep the posts coming :)