We spent a weekend in June up at Chris's parents house to hang out with his family and to meet Amanda and one (she has two) of her little girls. Here little Bryn is, sleeping contentedly amidst the chaos. She is beautiful!
Lucas had his first taste of a chip. Lets just say that he spent a lot of time hanging out under the table after that, in hopes of scoring some more! Gross, I know... I tried to get to them before he did (to throw them away people, not eat them), but he beat me a couple of times.
Chris's cousin got married in June and his Grandparents decided that they wanted to do family pictures over the weekend of the wedding. That meant one thing to the kids... a hotel swimming pool! This one was fun because it was partially indoors and partially outdoors. And, they got to go night swimming. Talk about giving a mom major anxiety! It drove me crazy that I couldn't see them every second. I spent most of the time we were there walking back and forth and counting the kids to make sure they were all OK. Despite my paranoia, the kids had a blast!
Girls Camp!! I was able to go to Girls Camp this year thanks to Alisha and Chris. It was so much fun! There is no better calling in the Church than YW!!
Lucas LOVED the fireworks! He kept saying ooh, squealing, laughing, and making cute noises every time one went off. I spent more time listening to him and laughing than I did actually watching the fireworks this year. Adam did a great job this year too. He didn't even plug his ears!
Isaac had the very important job of assembling all of the glow balls.
This is at the Cruisin'. We sat on the wrong side of the road (we'll remember that for next year) so the sun was in our eyes for most of the time, which didn't make Adam very happy. But, it was still a lot of fun!
We had all of the youth over to our house for a BBQ and a movie. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over our fire pit and then Spencer and Chris set up Spencer's projector (thanks Spencer!) on the side of our house and we watched Napoleon Dynamite. I think that we had just as much fun as the kids did!
These two didn't make it through the whole movie.

No comments:
Post a Comment