Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pinewood Derby, Soccer, Lucas, and More

Isaac was able to participate in his first pinewood derby just a few weeks after starting scouts. He was so excited and really cute about it. He got out some paper and came up with a few designs that he thought would be cool, then he picked his favorite. We took him to the store and he picked out his paint colors and then he spent a lot of time sanding. He painted it and I helped him tape it so that he could make his lines straighter. All in all, he was pretty proud of his final product and his car did really well too!


This picture was taken in April! I thought it was supposed to be spring?!

Lucas can fall asleep just about anywhere! I was unpacking our suitcases and Lucas was just crawling around playing. He crawled inside of one of them and was having such a great time. I guess all of the excitement just wore him right out, and I sat and watched him as he fell sound asleep in the suitcase (with his toy still clutched in his little hand). It was so cute. Needless to say, I finished unpacking after nap time!



I love bathtub pictures!
Soccer season is always SO COLD! We spend most of the games all bundled up and shivering through rain and snow. This is where Jason likes to hang out on the really really cold days.
This particular game looked like it was going to be nice outside so we left our blankets home, then, out of nowhere the wind picked up and it got so cold. Poor Lucas, I ended up putting Isaac's sweatshirt on him just to keep him warm.
How do you like the drool?

Lucas's new trick- climbing up the stairs!
He's so proud of himself!
He also likes to climb up the shelves in the closet. He's 8 mos old in this picture. Not even walking yet!

No comments: