Monday, May 18, 2009

Adam lost his first tooth (rather reluctantly) a couple of weeks ago! He was pretty concerned when he first told us that it was loose. We felt it and got excited, and he just got more upset! I asked him what was wrong, and why he wasn't happy. His response? "I wanted to wait until I was 6 before I lost my first tooth!" What a crazy kid.
He has another loose tooth also, but, he is not in a hurry to get that one out either...

A cute picture of Ethan and Adam at my Uncle Scott's funeral.

Ethan, Adam, and Isaac with my Grandpa McDonald.

Grandpa, Isaac, Me, Grandma, Ethan, Jason, Adam, my Mom, Lucy.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Belnap Family said...

you'll seriously have to print out that picture of the boys with Grandpa and give it to mom to take over to him. He would LOVE it!

Mike said...

I can't believe that he isn't so excited to loose his tooth. What a silly boy.

Stephanie said...

stephanie, not mike