
Chris and the boys sleeping on the floor at Jeremy and Alisha's house- they were so nice to put up with us and our stuff the whole time we were homeless!

Jason "helping" Alisha and I clean, and Isaac and Adam in their empty bedroom!

Jason always has some type of light saber (from Star Wars) or pretend Indiana Jones paraphernalia somewhere on his body at all times. He made me put this wrapping paper tube in his shirt like a sword- such a little boy!

Chris's brothers and brothers in law set up this huge tent in Grandma and Grandpa George's backyard for Madi's birthday party.


Bear Lake!




The 24th of July fireworks.


The boys love sleeping in their Daddy's shirts!

Isaac painting a rock, and with his friend Abe at their summer sports camp.

This picture of Isaac was in the local newspaper's online edition- it was taken during his swimming lessons.
3 comments:
wow, thanks for the catch-up of pictures. It brought back memories for me of the summer. Even though I am happy for the end of summer it was fun spending time with everyone. I love the pictures of the boys in Chris's shirts. And I really love the light saber picture of Jason. I think I still have the one he gave me while walking on the trail.
What a fun summer!! Great pics :D
Hey Chris - it's Nat Smith. I found your blog through Catherine's. Just wanted to say HI. Check out ours if you'd like: eanplatt.blogspot.com
Post a Comment