Friday, September 26, 2008

Summer Part 2

Thanks to Jeni and Ian, we were able to go to Lagoon this summer for FREE! Ian's work had a Lagoon day and he managed to scrounge up enough extra tickets for us to go also! The kids had so much fun, they keep asking me when we are going back.


Don't Chris and Ian make a cute couple? Thanks again Ian, we love you guys!!!!


The splash park in Ogden.

Adam.

Isaac was chasing Benjamin around- he tried so hard to get Benjamin into the water, but he wasn't really cooperating.



Isaac and Adam at the fair. We went with Jeremy and Alisha. They bought the kids dinner, cotton candy, and tickets so that they could ride some of the rides- the boys thought that they had died and gone to heaven! After the fair, (when I got my car jumped by some nice strangers who felt sorry for me because my battery died and Adam was crying because he needed to go potty so bad) we drove up to IF for Lucy's birthday party.



The kids playing in Kimberly and Greg's backyard.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so proud of you for updating! I am sad that the summer days are over. I think it went my way too fast. Winter just is so dark and indoors. Thank goodness for Christmas or we would all be in a deep deep depression all winter long. Poor poor JW's.

Belnap Family said...

way fun pictures. I'm so glad you came up for Lucy's party. Now how do we convince you to do the same for Ethan's?!

Laura said...

So much fun... so little time! WE NEED to get together! (you guys are like my sisters I never see!) :)