8 years ago
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
New House!!
Hooray! We are officially moved in to our new home. I can't even express how wonderful it is to be living in a house! The best part- I can yell at my kids as loud as I want to and don't have to worry about everyone in the neighborhood hearing me! OK, maybe that's not the best part, but it's definitely a perk! Now, if anyone knows how to put in a yard and a sprinkler system, suggestions and free labor would be greatly appreciated!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
that is GREAT!!!! I hope the kids don't get yelled at too often... j/k
If that is the best part of owning a house, then I am worried about you!!! Where are all the pictures?!?! I want to see some house woman.
I should have probably put a disclaimer on there for the people who don't know me very well and who don't know how laughable it is when I actually do try to yell- at anyone. My voice doesn't exactly carry...
Yeah, we still haven't taken any pictures yet, but we will try to get around to it one of these days! Pictures just don't really do it justice- it's best if you can see it in person!
YEAH I am so happy for you guys!! Good luck with all the projects... they are fun but NEVER end!!
Congratulations new home owners--how exciting! I agree with the picture part, especially for those of us who don't leave Wyoming too often! I need your new address. Has your phone number changed? Okay, I can't imagine the yelling bit REALLY being a perk for you, but for me on the other hand--my kids do get their fair share of listening to their mother rant and rave! Anyhoo, good luck with everything. I am here to attest that projects are NOT fun, especially when you have to try to live amongst the filth! It's always wonderful when it's all finished though!
Too bad for all of you who haven't gotten to see the house because I have, and it is adorable!! I love it so much Monica. But yes you do need to get some pictures up for those whom aren't as fortunate as I.
Please don't yell at your children!!! ha ha ha! Can you hear me laughing?? I love love love your house!! In fact, I'm jealous...but I am super duperly excited for you. You guys definitely deserve it! Sorry not much help with landscaping.
What a blessing! It couldn't have happened to a more deserving family. The kids will love having all of that big yard along with the fields to roam. Be sure and check their pockets at night, there might be a few surprises as they gather things in their wanderings. Love, Dad
Post a Comment