Friday, December 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving at my parent's house this year. It was nice to have the whole family together!

The kids spent most of their time down here playing. It is great to have older kids that can just play and not get into EVERYTHING ALL of the time the way they used to. For the most part, that is.

Jared and Andrew. It is so nice to have these guys a little closer to home!



Ha- caught in the act!

The kid table. Grandma bought them all Bug Juice to go with their meal. They were all so excited! She also covered the table with paper and let the kids draw on it. I think the adults had just as much fun drawing as the kids. This year some of the kids were old enough to add to the thankful list on the wall as well. It was fun to see what some of them came up with. I forgot to take of picture of it, but you can see it in the background.



Lucas was so content during dinner. He just layed here cooing and smiling the whole time!





Where there is food, there Jason will be also!




My favorite time with Lucas is at night after the kids go to bed. We just hang out in my room and snuggle and play. Here he is laying on Daddy. He's so sweet!




I went to Temple Square with the Young Woman and took Lucas with me. Here he is all bundled up. This is the only picture I remembered to take, but it was a fun night! I LOVE spending time with the youth!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanksgiving was fun having everyone here. I wish you could have come for Christmas. But that is OK. I love all the pictures.

kris streeter said...

The baby pictures of Lucas are so perfectly cute. what a beautiful baby.