Lucas started rolling over from back to front a few weeks ago, but he has absolutely no interest in rolling the other way. He like to be on his tummy! When we lay him down like this, he plays and pushes himself up for a little while,
and then he lays his head down, starts sucking on his bottom lip or his thumb, and eventually just falls asleep!
Here he is, getting ready for his first haircut!
Here is the finished product. I messed it up a little. The next time he needs I haircut, I will probably be calling Stephanie!
I just love this picture!
3 comments:
What a cute sweet little angel. Who wouldn't love and adore that sweet face.
He is so cute, I miss him. I love the towel picture, the towel matches his blue eyes.
Why on earth would you think that he needed a haircut? ... crazy
Post a Comment