I loved Isaac's Christmas list this year, I thought it was so sweet.
He wanted a new coat because his zipper was broken and it had holes in it. He wanted new jeans because he only had one pair without holes in them. And best of all, he wanted the game Monopoly so Chris could spend all year practicing. He told me that he thought if Dad just practiced some more, he would be sure to win something when McDonald's did their Monopoly game again next year!
He wanted a new coat because his zipper was broken and it had holes in it. He wanted new jeans because he only had one pair without holes in them. And best of all, he wanted the game Monopoly so Chris could spend all year practicing. He told me that he thought if Dad just practiced some more, he would be sure to win something when McDonald's did their Monopoly game again next year!
And here he is showing off for all of the kids from our Sunday School class when we had our Karaoke party with them.
I often go downstairs in the morning to get breakfast ready for the kids and find something like this. One of the boys will inevitably wake up way too early, go downstairs, and start getting breakfast ready for everyone. They like to write every one's names on a piece of tape and they always pick either the green or blue cups and bowls for themselves and give the yellow, red, or orange (their least favorite colors) to their brothers. You snooze you loose!

2 comments:
cute. Your pictures didnt show up though. only the first one of Isaacs list. Thanks for updating!!!!
It must be Spencers computer because I saw all the pictures and they were AMAZING! Noah loved that spot too. I like Isaac's Christmas list. He is so practical.
Post a Comment