Friday, October 2, 2009

Jason's Prayer


Here is what Jason's personal prayer sounded like tonight (all in one breath):

Dear Heavenly Father, thankful for this day, Dad, can I have a blessing (spoken directly to Chris)? Help us to have a blessing (when we shook our heads no to his question), help us to have fun and do the right things, help us to listen to Mommy and to not be disobedient (yeah right!), help us to not say poop face to each other, help us to not sneak toys in our beds, help Ethan and Adam to not say poop face, help Isaac and Adam to be nice, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

5 comments:

Belnap Family said...

Wow, I think it must have already worked, I haven't heard Ethan say poop face since he was at your house! :) :)

Laura said...

Thta is the best prayer I have heared in a very LONG time. SO CUTE!!!

Esther J. Clarke said...

that was super funny and the cutest prayer ever!! i love kids! :D

Cassie Jeter said...

That's adorable Mon:-)!!I loved his prayer!!! You should let us know if your ever going to be up in Layton!! We could meet you somewhere and go out to Dinner!

Stephanie said...

I love it. That is so cute. He is the funniest kid.