Every time I have the boys help me rinse the dishes, this is what they look like:
We had a crazy hailstorm a couple of weeks ago that just came out of nowhere. We were over at a neighbor's house playing in their yard and I watched these dark dark clouds start rolling in. The wind picked up, the sky turned black, and I told the boys that we needed to go. Now. We walked home as fast as we could, and literally no more than 1 minute after we stepped into the safety of our house, the hail started coming down. It was fun to watch, and I was grateful that we were watching it from inside of our home rather than getting pelted by it as we tried to run to safety as fast as we could (which wouldn't have been very fast). I walked into the kitchen the other day to find Jason making himself a peanut butter sandwich. He got everything out and started making it on his own. Notice the uneaten plate of pancakes sitting right next to him. Apparently he didn't like his breakfast choices and decided to take matters into his own hands.
3 comments:
good pictures:) My mom was out on a walk with Hazel when that hail storm hit. They had to huddle on the porch of an empty house until it was over. Crazy weather.
I will send a disk with pictures when Spencer comes home. I wonder if it was the same day that it hailed down here that you got the storm.
I love the picture of Jason riding his bike! Nikolas rides with the handlebars like that too! Funny! P.S. What's with the duck tape on the wheels?
Post a Comment