I have been married for almost 8 years now, so how is it that I am just finding out that my husband washes the dishes with his hands? Don't mistake this for "hand washes" the dishes, he actually washes them with his hands. No sponge, no washcloth, no scrubby thing, nothing to aid him in the cleansing process whatsoever. I guess that I am usually so happy that he is doing the dishes that I leave the room, you know, in case he changes his mind. But, the other day I decided to stick around and help out- what was I thinking?! It's better not to know. All I can say is, thank goodness for scalding hot water! I love you Chris!
Just a quick note... You know how with kids we are always saying that it is the process, not the product? Well, in this case I believe the opposite to be true, and the product is always sparkling clean dishes that I don't have to do. So, if he does a great job, the dishes are clean, and he is both willing and offering to help out, I for one could care less about how he chooses to do them! Thanks for putting up with my teasing Chris, and thanks for being a great husband!
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAAAA! This is too funny to me... HAHAHAAAA... that is the funniest thing I have heard all day. So now will he start using the scrubby thingy?
So funny!! Ryan uses a kitchen TOWEL I come in and the washcloth and sponge are sitting there dry while this big old towel is soaking wet. I have learned it's best not to know as well, Ryan has his own way of doing things and if the end result is CLEAN then I don't need to know! :D
That's hillarious! We used to wash the dishes all the time with just our hands when we were younger. My mom would get so mad! It just seemed so much more effective. Your husband is great and I couldn't agree more....I have tried really hard to keep my mouth shut when Clayton is cleaning the "wrong way"...at least it's getting done and I don't have to do it.
Post a Comment