I am sorry but this post made me laugh.... NO picture, NO thoughts, just the facts. Short and sweet... LOL! I don't know why its funny, it just is. Congrats! Emily is right, you are a wonderful mom to those boys and will have wonderful missionaries.
Monica!!! So I've had your Christmas letter out to check out your blog since, you know when... and TODAY'S the day. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Adam turned FIVE??? Come, don't you mean 2? Has it really been that long? I can't stop laughing about Chris doing the dishes with his hands, ouch! What a fun way to catch up. I miss you and I'm glad I'll get to "see" you more on your blog now!!! p.s. I'm having a boy too! xoxo, Kellie p.s. you can check out my blog jakeandkellie.blogspot.com
9 comments:
Congratulations! The Lord knows that you two are awesome parents and are preparing LOTS of future missionaries!!
I am sorry but this post made me laugh.... NO picture, NO thoughts, just the facts. Short and sweet... LOL! I don't know why its funny, it just is. Congrats! Emily is right, you are a wonderful mom to those boys and will have wonderful missionaries.
I will love your little boy like my own. Nice post.
There is still a chance they were wrong:)
I am so happy! I wish I had four boys!!! Biys rule girls drool...oh I mean:) Seriously Congrad! You have the cutest boys ever! I love you
Michelle
Monica!!! So I've had your Christmas letter out to check out your blog since, you know when... and TODAY'S the day. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Adam turned FIVE??? Come, don't you mean 2? Has it really been that long? I can't stop laughing about Chris doing the dishes with his hands, ouch! What a fun way to catch up. I miss you and I'm glad I'll get to "see" you more on your blog now!!! p.s. I'm having a boy too!
xoxo,
Kellie
p.s. you can check out my blog jakeandkellie.blogspot.com
I love little boys!
YAY! That's so crazy. There's a reason you have all those cute boys! You're such a cute mom!
I'm thinking " Army of Helaman. Taught by their mothers. "
Post a Comment