We've been so busy these past few weeks that I really haven't had much time (or desire) to sit down and blog. It seems like when we are actually home I am rushing around trying to get caught up on laundry or cleaning, or, I am asleep. I prefer the latter, of course! Things are pretty slow this week though, so I thought I'd sit down and actually do some new posts!
Last week was my last time teaching preschool at our house. I was sad to see the kids leave on Thursday. They are such a good group of kids, and they all play together really well. It has been so good for Adam to be in this preschool. He had a hard time going in the beginning, but now when I drop him off, he doesn't even want me to walk him to the door. He wants to do it all by himself. He talks about Kindergarten all of the time now, and can't wait for it to start! This is a vast improvement over his feeling of just a few months ago!
Side note: when the girl with the green skirt walked through the front door, Jason gasped, looked at me, and said in awe, "Mom, Clara has a princess skirt on. She looks so pretty!" He followed her around after that, rarely leaving her side. I think it was his first taste of true love!
Isaac lost this tooth at school, and his teacher gave him a cool little container to put it in.
Whenever I go through the pictures on my camera, this is an example of what I find:
The boys love making Lego ships, and they always sneak my camera to take pictures of their creations.
Here are the boys showing off some more of their ships.
While Isaac and Adam were busy building ships, Jason was using a slinky to make a princess skirt!

3 comments:
When are you going to make that kid a tu-tu?
I love your kids. Can't wait to talk to you Tues.
I love Adams reaction to the girl in green:)!!
No fair!! You had dinner with President Shallenburger/Wife and Missionaries?!!
Post a Comment