Cora had a special visit from her cousin Sadie a few days before Jason's birthday. She was super excited to hang out with her!
Well, at least one of them was happy!!
Well, at least one of them was happy!!
We asked Jason what he wanted to do for his birthday. He had the choice of having a party, doing a one on one activity with either Mom or Dad, or doing something as a family. He said he just wanted to go to a park and eat pizza and play. Easy enough. Then he told us the park he wanted to go to... 80 miles away. So, we loaded everyone up in the car and went on a field trip. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:
Oh Monica it's been so long!!!! I didn't even know you had a little girl and she is so dang cute!!! I was just thinking back to when Jake and I were first married and I had so many memories with you in them! You and Chris were such a great friends to us, helping us figure out the first few months and inviting us to the parenting world. Love your kids, I feel like I know all of them... haha. PLUS I loved that you had Cora wear her blessing dress ALL DAY!!! just perfect!
Post a Comment