Wednesday, September 19, 2012


It took me so long to get caught up on this blog, and now, here I am, so behind again!!  Here are more pictures of the baby's first month at home.  You can see how much the boys just adore her!
Although sometimes, she doesn't enjoy being adored quite as much as they would like!
 
 
 

Lucas decided to make his own breakfast one morning...
 
 

This is our little neighbor girl.  She and Lucas shared their first kiss over the bench in Sacrament meeting a few months back.  They were both just staring at each other, then she leaned in a little, he leaned in a little, they tilted their heads and just went for it.  It was so funny!  I was dying trying not to laugh.  Anyway, one morning we were just lounging around and realized that Lucas wasn't inside.  I looked out the window and this is where I found him.  In the back where our garden meets their garden.  A perfect place to play!

Soccer season.  Both Adam and Jason played this year.

The boys are always wrapping the baby up in their blankets and trying to sleep with her.  I am constantly sending them back into their own beds and telling them, "No, I'm sorry, the baby can't sleep on the top bunk of your bunk bed with you."... 

It was still not quite warm enough for this, but, they don't care!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: