After the baptism, Alisha sent me upstairs. When I came down, all of the boys and kids were gone, and Alisha had set up a surprise baby shower! I was shocked. I guess she had been planning it for some time and everyone was in on it, even Chris. I had no idea. It was such a fun surprise!
I feel so lucky to have such a great family and wonderful friends. I am so grateful to all of them! Thank you for coming up and being a part of Adam's special day, and for making my day as well. And, a huge thank you to Alisha for planning and putting this all together! It was so thoughtful, generous, and amazing!
I feel so lucky to have such a great family and wonderful friends. I am so grateful to all of them! Thank you for coming up and being a part of Adam's special day, and for making my day as well. And, a huge thank you to Alisha for planning and putting this all together! It was so thoughtful, generous, and amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment