Saturday, April 14, 2012

Isaac's 10th Birthday

I really can't believe that I have a 10 year old!  How did this happen?
 Isaac wanted crepes for breakfast- a nice change from biscuits and gravy, which is usually what all of the boys want.  The only bad thing?  They take forever to make!  I got up and started everything at 6:30, and the boys just barely finished eating in enough time to finish getting ready for school.

We let Isaac open a present at breakfast time- his shoes.  Unfortunately, they were too small so he couldn't wear them to school- oops!

Our friends came over for dinner and we made homemade pizza.
 
 
 
 

Isaac wanted me to take him to the store so he could pick out his own cake flavor.  He chose lemon cake with lemon frosting.  A little unconventional perhaps, but, it turned out really good.  I was impressed!

Happy Birthday to the child who always has and always will keep me on my toes!!!  I love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Belnap Family said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.

BTW who wakes up at 6:30 to make crepes?!