It also wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't make everyone take family pictures in front of the tree...
Listening to Dad read The Night Before Christmas, and the Christmas story from Luke 2.
Opening their presents from each other.
Christmas Eve pajamas!
We are usually in such a rush on Christmas Eve, but, this year we had time to spare, so we all got in the car, drove around, and looked at lights. Then we were off to the clubhouse to party the night away.
These two have become such good friends.
Around 11:30, the kids started dropping off. I think Adam was first this year, followed by Jason and then Lucas. Isaac was a die hard. He really tried to stay up until the end, but didn't quite make it. As soon as the lights went out and people started dancing, he was gone.
I wish I would have gotten pictures of everyone that was there. I especially wish I would have gotten pictures of Chris bustin' a move. I was laughing so hard! This is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. If we ever move, we are going to have to find some friends who are willing to carry it on!

No comments:
Post a Comment