Christmas Eve is always so busy for some reason. Before the evening got too crazy, I tried to get a cute picture of the boys together. Lucas wasn't very happy, his little face is all red from crying, poor thing.


Jason decorating Christmas cookies.

Family picture in front of the tree.

Chris reading to the boys.
Hugging after exchanging sibling presents. They each got a dollar and went to the store to pick out a present for one of their brothers.

Jason opening his
Christmas Eve pajamas.


Adam looks a little crazy in this picture, but the other two look cute so I posted it anyway.

After we did all of our Christmas Eve traditions at home (and right around the time that we should have started putting the kids to bed) we went to a party with some of our friends from Argentina.
We got home way too late and then stayed up even later getting everything ready.
1 comment:
I am glad you had a good Christmas. I do wish you would have come to the party at our house though :(! Are you sure that those boys all have the same dad because they all look so different! HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Post a Comment