Saturday, February 21, 2009

5 Years of Adam

I am trying to play catch up again, like always. There are several new posts after this one, so, feel free to scroll down if you are really bored and have nothing else to do for at least a half an hour!!!
Here are some fun pictures of Adam, in honor of his 5th birthday! He has always been such a great kid. We feel so blessed to have him as a part of our family. He never ceases to amaze me, and he always makes me smile with his silly antics and his funny little personality. I have such a hard time getting mad at Adam, because he is just so sweet. When he looks at me with those big brown eyes, what can I say? My heart just melts.

Below are a few pictures of Adam with his best friend in the whole world, his big brother Isaac. (And a cute one with Grandpa). These two adore each other, and have so much fun together. What more could a Mother ask for?!

2 comments:

Belnap Family said...

He's sure photogenic.

Stephanie said...

He really is a cute little guy and he even gets cuter which is something that I didn't think could be possible since he's so cute!! We had a lot of fun up there for his birthday and now Benjamin is asking every day if he can go to Isaac's house.