Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby George #4

Well, call us crazy (I do on a daily basis) but, we are expecting baby #4. I am about 12 weeks along, and just went in for my first ultrasound yesterday. Here are the results:
I was relieved to see that there was only one baby in there! I think that Chris was secretly hoping for twins. I tried to coerce the doctor into getting a closer look at the lower half of the baby. I want him to just tell me right now what we are having so that I can start getting used to the idea of four crazy little boys running around my house!

16 comments:

Leavitt's said...

Congratulations. I hope you have a cute baby girl. I am sure a boy would be cute too, but you might like a girl

Esther J. Clarke said...

Oh my goodness!!!!
You are CRAZY!!!! but good crazy!! that is so exciting! I am so excited for you...and I hope you have a girl too!! :D

Deven and Keri said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. A little boy would be so cute, cause look at the three you have, but how exciting if it is a girl.

Belnap Family said...

I hope it's not a girl. Just to be different. and...WHAT, you're pregnant?!?! Why didn't you tell me, I'm your sister?!

Stephanie said...

PREGNANT!?!?!? YAHOO!! I am so happy! I hope you have a puppy.

The Davies Family said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you..only I really think this one will be a girl..yeah a baby shower!!! Its always fun to finally get one of each and a baby shower to boot!

LoGunns said...

If it's a boy you could call him Boy George. I'm glad you go to feel well for Christmas! The best present ever!

Laura said...

Yeah!!!! I have goosebumps for you. I am more than thrilled!!! Yeah! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrads!!!! I'm sp happy for you!

Arnell Family said...

Yee Haw!!!! We will all be having a baby together! We just found out that we are preggers too! Congrats!!! I hope it is your little girl!

Anonymous said...

Picture is great, (she looks alot like Jason, don't you see it, don't you know . . . )another grandchild is great, another GEORGE is great and your family is great.
Looking forward to the big day and a big "HI" to all of you with some love,
Papa George

Beth said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations you are a brave mama!! :)

Cassie Jeter said...

Hey MON--and Chris--Congratulations on the start of your new little one!! I also want to see a girl join your family. However, it will be great either way! Your boys are darling!!! Good Luck. Always, Cass

Patricia said...

jolines!!! enhorabuena!cuatro??? pues mas k loca te veo valiente!!!!
solo uan pregunta: como lo haceis???
espero k esta vez venga niƱa y sugiero como nombre: PATRICIA....no es precioso???' ajajajajaj

mds said...

Congratulations Monica! Wow you are a brave woman!!!! Hugs and kisses on the belly, m

mds said...

Congratulations Monica! Wow you are a brave woman!!!! Hugs and kisses on the belly, m