Thursday, August 7, 2008

Homeless

We will (hopefully) be into our new house by the end of next week (we sold our condo and have just been floating; thanks to Alisha and Jeremy, my Parents, and Chantel and Cristian for putting up with us and with all of our stuff) , so I will post some pictures and try to play catch up when/if we ever get settled. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations new home owners! How exciting! I had no idea that you had sold your condo and purchased a house! Gosh, I'm out of touch! I need all the details when you get a minute!

Paul said...

Yeah!!!!! That is awesome news you guys! Congrats on the new house!Does it have a "Gary" room??? If not...we need to talk.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home! I should have looked at your blog before we stuck an invitation on your door. *smile* Sam will miss Isaac.