Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Temple Square












Do you see the guy in the background of this picture? He was just standing there, on Temple Square, with his arms outstretched, chanting to himself. Then he would start swinging his arms around and doing other strange things. We watched him for a while and then continued on our way. Then, a few minutes later we saw him again, this time without his shirt on. We were a little concerned about what else he was planning on taking off, so we went and found a security guard and alerted him of the situation.

3 comments:

Dimitricoff Family said...

That's funny!

Belnap Family said...

What cute pictures! They are a fun family to hang out with I bet! That guy sounds kinda creepy...glad you went and told someone.

Stephanie said...

That is so creepy I can't believe someone would do that there! OK yes I can. I love that first picture of all the kids hugging it is so so cute!