Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ready for Church

Here are the boys, all ready for church!






OK, Chris didn't really wear this to church, but it would have been sweet if he did! Don't you love those pants?!! They had a polyester day at work a while back. They even got their store manager to join in the fun! Seriously though, there is nothing hotter than a man in polyester!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Chris is such a great sport and the boys looks SO cute!

Dimitricoff Family said...

That was a GREAT outfit!

tfthornock said...

Cute boys! Isn't it amazing how little boys LOVE their suits? It could be the middle of July when the chapel is 100 degrees after another ward has just gotten out of sacrament meeting and they STILL have to wear the suit! I've tried to convince my boys all summer to go for a cooler option because I always know that when they wear their suits, I end up holding the coat through sacrament meeting, roasting myself! I obviously am not convincing enough!?!? On another note--it takes a pretty secure person to not only wear that polyester, but allow your wife to take a picture of you in it! ;) Wow, Chris! I'm pretty impressed! Way to get involved!!!

Belnap Family said...

Nice pants, can we borrow them for a night or two? I think he should wear them on the 24th...oh please?! Do it, do it, do it!!!!

Laura said...

small world! I was blog hopping and your friend Cassie Jeter went to school with Dave. I have been to a few get togethers with Cassie and some of Dave's old girl classmates. What a small world! How do you guys know each other? mission?

btw- I want to come up for the 24th but I dont' think we will be able to. We have to leave friday to ID for Daven' triathlon and I have TONS to pack for. I am totally sad about it. Can we get together soon?

Stephanie said...

oh wow monica those are some hot pants. I wish Mike owned them. can Chris look for some for me? That would be great, thanks. I think Isaac looks so stinkin' cute in his little suit, I love it!

kris streeter said...

Isaac is sure a handsome young man in that suit. Chris too. I think those are of my generation, and I didn't like them even then. Way to look so awsome Chris.