
Here are Madi, Isaac, and Evalyn at the hotel pool when I went down to SL for a training.

Adam, Jason, and Dad.

The boys love coming home from swimming lessons and playing in the sprinklers!

I don't know if you can see this or not, but Jason was writing his name with sidewalk chalk. In the second picture you can see his A, and there is an N right next to it. I don't remember if the other letter was a J or an S. That was as far as he got though. I think he found a potato bug, which, of course, is much more interesting than sidewalk chalk! He thinks that he needs to keep every potato bug that he finds. He talks to them and plays with them, and cries when it's time to put them back in the grass and go inside. Adam did the same thing last summer with grasshoppers. He used to name them, and when they jumped away he would get so sad- poor kids. They probably need a pet. Maybe someday...


They love having picnics outside. We were lucky enough on this day to have Benjamin here too!

1 comment:
I love hotel trainings! Cute pics! I love Adam's sponge bob floaties. Jason is SO smart! What kid writes letters at 2?? One that has an AMAZING MOM!!
Post a Comment