Adam is always so proud of his creations. He wanted me to take a picture in case one of his brothers messed it up. Smart kid. It was only about 3 minutes after I took this picture that Lucas came in an "rearranged" the tiles for him.
I'll set Cora down in her chair or on a blanket on the floor and go in the kitchen to get something done, and almost every time I go in to check on her, this is a variation of what I see. I'm so glad the boys love her!
I'll set Cora down in her chair or on a blanket on the floor and go in the kitchen to get something done, and almost every time I go in to check on her, this is a variation of what I see. I'm so glad the boys love her!

No comments:
Post a Comment