These first few pictures have nothing to do with our new table, they are just cute. Here is Lucas, snuggling up with dad.
Jason wanted his picture taken too.
Some of the harvest from our garden. I love this time of year!
We have needed a new table for a while. Our old one was so small, we couldn't all fit around it. Unfortunately, it was hard to find one that was affordable, so, we just made do until a friend of ours mentioned that he had a tabletop that his workplace was just trying to get rid of for free. We offered to take it off his hands. Chris made some legs for it and then we stained them black.
We got the legs on the table and I did a little more painting.
Here is the finished product. I am so happy with how it turned out. We can still use all of our old chairs, and Chris found some black stools at the DI that we added as well. I love that we can all sit up to the table together and have a space for everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment