So, I heard that there was a new splash park (last year) close to where we live. We were really excited to go there because we have been to some great splash parks and the kids always had an amazing time. My cousins were here visiting with their kids and so we decided that it was the perfect time to hop in the car and check it out. We pulled into the parking lot and saw a big concrete circle with some holes in it with water shooting out. That was it. No toys, no buckets that dump water, NOTHING. I seriously laughed out loud. But, we piled out of the car anyway. Luckily, kids can have a great time no matter where they are. We stayed for a couple of hours and finally had to drag them away so we could go home and eat lunch.
The problem with being a year behind on your blogging is that you forget all of the funny little stories about things that happen every day and you also find pictures that you know you took for a reason but then can't remember what that reason may be. I know the boys were doing something with this stick, but I can't for the life of me remember what. But, I do remember thinking it was cute that they came walking over from the playground holding it together.

No comments:
Post a Comment